Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Brow Lift Surgery
A brow lift repositions a low or sagging brow that hangs over the upper eyelid. It is also known as a forehead lift or browplasty.
A brow lift reverses the effects of gravity. It tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows.
There are various brow-lift methods, which involve different length incisions in different locations.
A youthful brow at rest is positioned above the orbital rim. As one age, it is common for the brow to assume a flat or horizontal position. If a sagging brow inhibits your facial expression, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face.
A Brow Lift will raise your eyebrows, often restoring them to a more youthful position.
Our board-certified plastic surgeon in Mexico is a specialist in Brow Lift procedures and will assess your unique needs.
He may recommend that the procedure is performed in conjunction with other cosmetic surgeries. Such as an Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) or a Face Lift.
The brow lift surgery can now be done by an endoscopic approach. When the endoscopic forehead lift or endoscopic brow lift, our plastic surgeon makes a few shorter cuts in your scalp lifting the muscles that will tighten your forehead. The procedure aesthetically corrects all types of sagging in your forehead skin, your eyebrows and upper eyelids.
WHERE IT IS PERFORMED: Cancun, Mexico.
LENGTH OF SURGERY: Approximately 3 hours.
HOSPITALIZATION: It is an outpatient surgery. You will leave the hospital that same day.
Anesthesia: Sedation and local anesthesia.
Post-op instructions and recovery: All the stitches are removed after eight days. You will probably have some swelling the first couple of weeks. Final results will be appreciated after a month.
When to Consider a Brow Lift Surgery?
Every year, thousands of people undergo brow-lift surgery and feel pleased with the results. You can be a candidate of the browplasty if you have any of the next circumstances,
- You have a sagging or low eyebrow position that gives you a tired, sad or grumpy look
- You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
- You have excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes
- You may also need a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), as a forehead lift does not improve baggy eyelids or crow’s feet
- Wrinkles in the forehead or between the eyebrows develop as part of the aging process. It can leave your eyes looking droopy, making you appear older and giving you a worried, angry or tired expression
- A Brow Lift Surgery will help reduce the creases in your forehead including the vertical lines between your eyebrows.
- Improve your frown lines and elevate drooping eyelids, giving you a more refreshed, youthful look.
The brow lift scars are hidden in the forehead, between your hair and are NOT visible.
Can it be combined with other surgeries? yes, it can be combined with a double eyelid blepharoplasty and also with a full facelift. You can send a picture and we can confirm that info with you.
A forehead lift corrects sagging in the skin of the forehead, upper eyelids, and eyebrows. Some people get one at the same time they get a facelift or cosmetic surgery on their nose.
These are the benefits of a forehead lift,
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are holding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
- Makes you look happier, friendlier and more approachable
- A brow lift repositions a low or sagging brow that hangs over the upper eyelid, it is also known as a forehead lift or browplasty
- A brow lift or forehead lift reverses the effects of gravity and tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows. There are various brow-lift methods, which involve different length incisions in different locations and, sometimes, an endoscope.
A youthful brow at rest is positioned above the orbital rim, with a gradual arch laterally, and the lateral end or ‘tail’ of the brow located higher than the medial end. As one age, it is common for the brow to assume a flat or horizontal position.
If a sagging brow inhibits your facial expression, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating your face. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful brow-lift surgery and are pleased with the results.
A Brow Lift helps take away that tired, heavy look that so many people develop. In addition, after surgery, patients become aware of how much they were using their forehead muscles constantly to compensate, and experience a significant difference when this is corrected.
The results are a more energized and relaxed look. Also, the cost of a forehead lift is much more affordable in Mexico than in the United States, you can save up to 70% in any cosmetic surgery procedure performed at our Plastic Surgery Mexico Center in Cancun.