A Mini Tummy Tuck is also known as a ‘partial abdominoplasty’
It is almost like a traditional abdominoplasty. T, but is a smaller and shorter incision and the belly button does not need to be relocated.
This plastic surgery procedure is for candidates that don’t have any extra skin that would need to be trimmed above the belly button level.
The Mini Tummy Tuck is for people that have excess skin and fat in the lower abdominal area or region. The muscle laxity is not addressed during this procedure.
Is Anyone a Good Candidate For The Mini Tummy Tuck?
The Mini Tummy Tuck is ideal for certain types of patients:
- Women that have had some skin conditions such as stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Is ideal for people that need small amounts of skin removed. Some liposuction is needed to remove extra fat in the front abdominal area.
- Patients that had some weight loss.
You can avoid the traditional tummy tuck with a partial abdominoplasty. But the mini tummy tuck is not for people with overweight.
The Mini Tummy Tuck is a less invasive version of the traditional abdominoplasty. The partial abdominoplasty is a great alternative to the traditional tummy tuck. This surgery is less invasive than the standard tummy tuck.
These are some facts about the Mini Tummy Tuck:
- It is ideal for individuals with slim figures who are looking for contouring and tightening in their midsection.
- During a partial abdominoplasty, smaller incisions occur.
- Also, less fat and skin will be removed from the midsection of the body.
A mini tummy tuck is a perfect surgical procedure for patients who need a subtle transformation of their midsection.
Smaller amounts of fat and skin are removed from the body during the procedure. It is best suited for those who are naturally thinner or slimmer. For more information about receiving this surgery in Cancun, contact us today.
Partial Abdominoplasty vs Regular Abdominoplasty
Individuals that get a mini tummy tuck have a small amount of extra skin and fat around their midsection. During the partial abdominoplasty, it takes a small incision to remove the excess tissue and fat.
The abdominal muscles are still tightened during the procedure. Then the skin will be stretched downward and stitched in place. Unlike a traditional abdominoplasty, the belly button does not need to be repositioned.
In general, those who receive Abdominoplasty have a lot of extra skin around their midsection. Often they also have a protruding belly. This procedure provides them with a more dramatic transformation than the partial option. But, if you are not sure which option if best for you, it is wise to talk to the surgeon or send us your pictures.. They can assess your body type and potential outcomes. Then, together you can decide which procedure is best.
If you are between both options, schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic surgeons here in Mexico. We will help you make the right decision.
Advantages Of A Partial Abdominoplasty
There are several advantages to receiving a mini tummy tuck instead of a traditional tummy tuck.:
- It will improve the appearance of your stomach area.
- The scars from your surgery will be much smaller than those that result from the traditional tummy tuck. In fact, the scars are usually so minimal that this procedure is often referred to as the “scarless” tummy tuck.
- The mini version is also a lot faster than the traditional one.
- The recovery time is quicker. In fact, most patients return to their normal activities within a few days.
- The procedure is also less expensive to receive a partial abdominoplasty.
You will notice a difference in your figure, helping to increase your confidence and self-esteem.
The procedure for a partial abdominoplasty is safe. With the proper care, you can cut side effects and risks from this procedure.
Please contact Plastic Surgery in Mexico today to set an appointment with our doctor. When you get a partial abdominoplasty in Cancun you will save thousands. The cost of a Tummy Tuck in Mexico is less expensive than in the United States
The average cost of a tummy tuck in Mexico is far less expensive than the prices of the U.S. surgeons. Mexico has excellent levels of health care standards. You will get surgery in the best hospital under the care of one of the most recognized plastic surgeons in Mexico.
If you are looking for an affordable mini tummy tuck performed by plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Mexico, please get in touch with us. We will contact you as soon as possible.